Early Start Australia is a national organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and families.
At Early Start Australia we believe that everyone’s journey should be remarkable. We like to keep things light-hearted, spread positivity and have fun by encouraging our employees to let their personalities shine!
We are looking for Therapists who are driven, great communicators and put their clients first. You will have the opportunity to work in clinics, client homes and/or schools.
We are currently looking for Graduate Therapists to be part of our multidisciplinary team at the following clinic locations:
Huon Valley & Channel, Launceston, North West & Hobart
Brighton, Camberwell, Canterbury, Frankston, Geelong, Hawthorn, Mornington, Oakleigh, Preston, Sandringham, South Morang, Vermont and Werribee.
So, what’s in it for you?
• A 2-week induction with ongoing training and development;
• A permanent full-time or part-time position;
• Fast track clinical skills with a diverse client group;
• One-on-one support from Senior Therapists and Team Leaders;
• Work within a multidisciplinary team with the opportunity to work across other sites in Australia;
• Access to a wealth of clinical support and resources;
• Annual Professional Development Allowance;
• 3 days or annual professional development leave entitlement (on top of other leave entitlements);
• Participation in ESA’s Reward Incentive Scheme;
• A competitive salary package;
• Paid Parental Leave;
• Access to EAP – offering free counselling sessions every year;
• Access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
What do you need?
• Enjoy working with children.
• Be a good active listener.
• Have outstanding time management skills.
• Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
• Desire to be challenged and progress further as a Therapist.
• Possess the ability to work autonomously and be efficient at problem solving.
• Master the art of small talk and have the ability to build strong relationships with families.
• Compliance – SPA Membership, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, First Aid Training, Driver’s License & Vehicle.
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like a career opportunity too good to be true, please submit a cover letter and CV via Seek. Please nominate a preferred work location within your application, full list here: earlystartaustralia.com.au/clinic-search
Feeling excited & motivated? Check out our Website and Facebook Business Page to learn more about us:
earlystartaustralia.com.au and facebook.com/EarlyStartAustraliaHO
Hold on a moment, you are now being directed to a page to complete your application
Join our talent network and we'll email you the latest jobs that match your preferences. Simple signup. Unsubscribe any time.
Thanks for registering your interest in joining our team!
Why not provide your details? We will make sure to keep you informed about the latest jobs and what's happening at APM.
Thanks for registering your details! We'll keep you updated about APM Careers.